LBS 2019 is addressed to scholars, researchers, digital industry / market operators, and students of different backgrounds (scientific, engineering and humanistic) whose work is either focused on or relevant to location based services (LBS). The conference will offer a common ground to colleagues from various disciplines and practice where they can meet, interact and exchange knowledge, experience, plans and ideas on how LBS can and could be improved and on how it will influence both science and society.
- Ubiquitous positioning
- Context modelling and context-awareness
- Mobile user interface and interaction
- Analysis of LBS-generated data
- User studies and evaluation
- Social and behavioural implications of LBS
- Innovative LBS and applications