This free online learning programme supports IFAD and FAO projects and partners in finding solutions to secure tenure rights through participatory methods and geomatics technology.
This course is intended for development partners and organizations interested or involved in FAO and IFAD operations. It was designed with IFAD and FAO country teams and technical specialists in mind, along with staff from IFAD-supported projects whose work involves land tenure.
The course runs for six weeks and requires a commitment of 4–5 hours per week. This edition of the course will be conducted in English (future Spanish- and French-language offerings are being planned).
The course contains:
- E-learning and technical guide.
- Peer-to-peer learning opportunities with colleagues from all over the world
- Online workshops
- Virtual visits to learning sites
- Online mentoring from experienced land tenure experts
- Project work on integrating land recordation within an IFAD-supported project.
The deadline for application is 15 October 2021 [Apply now]. Seats are limited
Event description based directly on the source.