Prindex will be hosting a webinar to present their findings on sub-Saharan Africa regarding land tenure. This will be followed by a panel discussion on using data on land and property insecurity to inform decision-making.
The speakers and key discussants will include:
- Ibrahima KA, Prindex Regional Coordinator for Africa
- Esther Muiru, Women's Land Rights Manager, International Land Coalition
- Ruth Minja, Principal Statistician, Tanzania National Bureau of Statistics
- Taibat Lawanson, Associate Professor of Urban Planning, University of Lagos
- Ward Anseeuw, Land Expert, CIRAD.
Event description based directly on source announcement.