A three-day Municipal training programme is aimed at local government officials and the private sector. The training programme is as follows:
- Municipal PPP Regulations
- Feasibility Study
- Managing the PPP Contract
- Risk Matrix
- Toolkit – Solid Waste Management
- Toolkit – Commercial Use of Municipal Property
- Toolkit – Water and Sanitation
These areas include regulations, formulated guidelines as well as a variety of case studies on real-life PPP projects in the local government sphere.
Event description based directly on the source.