Call for papers for Special Issue of the Town and Regional Planning Journal
Building Resilient Cities and Communities in the face of Climate Change
Call for papers for the Special Issue for SACPLAN and Town and Regional Planning Journal to be published in December 2020.
The theme for this special issue is “Building Resilient Cities and Communities in the face of Climate Change”.
This special issue will have a wide range of topics that are related to the building of resilient cities and communities including:
1. Inclusive Cities
2. Right to the City
3. Cities Adaptation
4. Sustainable Development
5. Intelligent City Development
6. Smart City Movement in South Africa
7. Disaster Mitigation and City Response
8. Inclusive Economic Development
9. Smart Land Use and Land Allocation
10. Inclusive Livelihood Development and Urban Poverty Nexus
11. Urban Agriculture and City Resilience
12. Smart Governance and Spatial Planning
Please take note of the following dates
Submission deadline: Draft papers: 28 June 2020
Papers under review: July-August
Comments send to authors: August – September
Author revisions of peer-reviewed papers: October 2020 (two weeks)
Special issue published: December 2020
Journal contact details.