Register an organisation profile
Create an organisation profile that promotes who you are and what you do. This profile and your uploaded logo will be the face of your organisation when you opt to get featured.
Upload resources associated with your organisation
If your organisation, or organisation members, have uploaded articles associated with your organisation, these will be linked to the profile page. Once featured, people will be led to this page where they can view your publications.
Contact our uKESA administrators if you would like to get featured and benefit from your organisational profile being presented on our home page. For private sector partners we would be happy to prepare a cost estimate for this service.
Centre for Development Supporthttp://www.ufs.ac.za/cds
The Centre for Development Support (CDS) is a progressive research and development unit within the Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences at the University of the Free State (UFS) with the broad aim of promoting sustainable human development in the broader South African society. In addition to this, the CDS also presents a two-year multi-disciplinary Master's Programme in Development Studies with lecturers from sixteen departments at the UFS, by means of resource-based learning. This degree is designed for people who are currently working in a development-related context, or who intend to do so.
To be a leading research, training, and knowledge centre promoting sustainable human development
Promoting sustainable development through:
- Conducting applied and policy-orientated research to inform, steer, and facilitate development initiatives, development programmes, and academic excellence
- Building capacity through training and development programmes
- Being a knowledge centre focused on four niche areas, namely, poverty and social development, human settlements/housing, local economic development/enterprise development, and socio-economic characteristics of arid areas
- Rendering a consultative service on socio-economic development issues and initiatives to clients in the private and public sector, as well as the NGOs and CBOs
- Being part of a broad network of national and international development expertise.
The CDS strives to achieve this mission with passion, a spirit of entrepreneurship, and through partnerships.
Centre for Development Support