South Africa Urbanisation Review
The South Africa Urbanisation Review was prepared at the request of the Cities Support Programme of the Intergovernmental Relations Division of the SA National Treasury to inform national policy and specifically the Integrated Urban Development Framework (IUDF) on options for enhancing spatial integration.
The overall 'chapeau' report is derived from nine background papers and extensive consultations with stakeholders in South Africa over three years.
Urbanisation Review Papers
- Managing Urbanisation (chapeau report)
- Paper 1 - People on the Move
- Paper 2 - Jobs to People, People to Jobs
- Paper 3 - RSA Urbanisation
- Paper 4 - Prel Expl on Urban Finance
- Paper 5 - SEZs and Cities
- Paper 6 - Analysis of HS Programme
- Paper 7 - Logistics and Freight
- Paper 8 - Urban Finance in South Africa
- Paper 9 - Urban Transport Analysis
Abstract based directly on source.