This event places special emphasis on the enhancement of public sector service delivery and sustainable development in local, provincial and national spheres of government through a continuous learning platform. A variety of topical issues such as the following will be addressed.
- Asset management systems
- Strategic property asset management
- Property asset functional assessment
- Property asset transfers and disposals
- Energy performance certification (EPC)
- Land ownership and property deed allocation
This PSALM conference ultimately aims to update public sector asset and land managers, to ensure that they are equipped to work efficiently and effectively while applying the latest sector best practices.
Event description is based directly on the source.